Monday, February 21, 2011

So....like.....this is ME

Hiiii !    Well, I have just posted a clip of me on my other blog , and I thought it would be nice to have a different clip of me on this blog.  I am not really dressed up, just panties, and I am playing with my clit for one of my gurlfriends .  I am watching her , and like...we try to squirt at the same time.....giggles.....its like long distance mistresses I guess.  So here is the link.....

Barbie plays with her clit and squirts     <<<=== click here gurls

I know I have to buy some more girls clothes....( sigh ) .....I mean, I REALLY want heels ...well, new ones, cos the one I have are.....ummm....the wrong size .  And of course suspenders and fishnets and THINGS !
I have worn out a few dildos , but I promise to buy a new one just for you gurls.   Its time I made a new video clip ....giggle....I could use some help......any volunteers ?

No comments:

Post a Comment