Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HANDSFREE COMPILATION

She posted this .  I think it was a competition to see who could post the horniest clip .  I saw this , and ....well...you know the rest....i just LOVE HANDS FREE .


Like most sissies who go full pre op , she has started her own website, and has removed this clip from Xtube.  I miss my sister ! ! !   It was great watching her Strut Her Stuff .  Inspirational to a rookie Xtuber like me back then.  And I know what she does, and how she does this.......I mean , I get that horni sometimes too.....but it takes HOURS ! ( for me .....will do a poll on this......giggles )

6 comments:

  1. Really very hot to watch cum spurting or drooling out like that without any stroking. Of course I can't resist adding more stimulation when I cum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO !!!, Encore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to lean in and slip it into my mouth so not a drop is wasted. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 視訊美女聊天
    173免費視訊聊天室
    uthome視訊聊天室
    ut視訊美女
    Live 173 視訊聊天
    173免費視訊美女
    173 Live 視訊-免費聊天室
    UThome影音視訊聊天室
    Live 173免費視訊-影音視訊聊天室
    真人美女視訊直播
    美女視頻表演的QQ新聊天室吧同城交友約炮qq群午夜愛愛聊天室色情天域聊天室成人短片
    美女QQ聊天視頻免費美女走私視頻聊天高密同城聊天室高密鳳凰閣聊天室露比成人網
    QQ美女假視頻免費同城情人交友約炮免費進午夜聊天室免費成人性卡通影片線上看
    美女QQ聊天視頻美女寫真網站聊天室午夜劇場玫瑰閣聊天室免費線上看成人電影亞洲區
    ut聊天視訊黑絲網襪視頻在線同城交友找情人約炮網午夜魅力聊天室誘惑頻道104成人網

    ReplyDelete