Saturday, February 19, 2011

How I Give Head

I love sucking cock.   I love spanking a cock onto my tongue .  I look him in the eye , and I smile.

I ask if its OK to suck his balls.

It is so that you can get him really horni .  Also , it makes him last longer .  But first , I like to pop the head of his cock while I am sucking gently on it .   This is just to tease him .   While I do this, I look him in the eye , and smile.



Not all boys are comfortable having their balls sucked.  You might want to gently lick them , and gently suck them.   But the idea is to get them in your mouth .  This will not hurt him at all if you are GENTLE , and it will mean that he will not squirt until his balls have risen back up underneath his Big Hard Cock.
I like to look him in the eye and smile , and ask him if its OK .  Then , I like to spit on his cock.....like this....


This lets him know I am almost ready to be fucked .  But, I like to do more sucking , and popping , so that more ball sucking might be a good idea, and then I spit on his cock some more.......and on it goes ( giggle )

He will fuck me when he is ready ! ! !  And if he is enjoying head like he has never had before, then hopefully he will be in no hurry .


I am betting that this cock Fills Her Up . I will start a poll to see what you gurls think .   I have a feeling she will be IMPALED.



Ball Slap is compulsory .  It makes him squirt harder .  I think his balls will slap her hard. , dont you ???  And this is one of the nice things about ball sucking........his balls will slap you better for longer.

And this is always a desired result .





2 comments:

  1. quero chupar todinha e foder gostoso bela,nu aqui e de pau muito duro,delicia de cus e bucetas,beijos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ut正妹視訊
    成人視訊聊天室
    ut視訊 網際空間聊天
    免費色視訊
    173視訊美女
    真愛旅舍ut聊天室
    ut聊天室
    UT影音視訊聊天室
    ut視訊聊天室友
    ut視訊聊天交友
    性視頻電影在線觀看skyshow真人視訊聊天影音秀真人美女秀視頻社區後宮視訊聊天室
    三級毛片視頻真人視訊秀夫妻表演的QQ群夢露聊天室在線成人色情小說亞洲色圖庫線上視訊
    日本毛片子視頻夫妻表演聊天室無碼裸聊在線視頻快播QQ視頻倫理網站免費線上視訊聊天
    毛片視頻大全夫妻交流的QQ群有沒有色的聊天室在線激情倫理小說性愛小說免費線上視訊
    在線成人高清視頻夫妻交友QQ群號寂寞美女在家跳舞視頻情慾電影院線上視訊做皇帝俱樂部

    ReplyDelete